Dandy Oil Products Ltd. located in Edmonton, Alberta and incorporated in the province of Alberta is a licensed Petro-Canada/Suncor Marketer, distributing fuel and lubricants in the Edmonton area since 1999. We are currently looking to fill the role of Site Maintenance Person for our Drayton Valley location.
The company’s mission has always been strategic volume growth through a strong sales presence, fair pricing, consistent customer service and safe, efficient operations. Sales and volume growth during the past 20 years has reflected this objective:
- Customer base exceeds 1000 accounts.
- Manage over 250 million litres of diesel fuel, gasoline, and Petro-Canada lubricants through bulk truck and card lock distribution.
- Over 100 employees consisting of sales, administration, drivers, mechanics and site operators.
- Fleet of over 40 truck and trailer units delivering fuels and lubricants.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, are committed to operating safely and following company procedures and policies
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and take initiative to ensure tasks are completed
- Valid and clean Class 5 driver’s license with Air brake Endorsement (recent commercial abstract required)
- Must be reliable, flexible and dependable
- Load and unload lubricants, assist with inventory control
- Deliver packaged lubricants in and around Drayton Valley
- Must pass road test and drug & alcohol test
- Capable of doing physical labor
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage paid semi-monthly via direct deposit
- Paid training, including tickets
- Benefit package with Heath and Dental
- PPE provided
- RRSP matching after 1 year of employment
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO CALLS PLEASE.