Dandy Oil Products Ltd. located in Edmonton, Alberta and incorporated in the province of Alberta is a licensed Petro-Canada/Suncor Marketer, distributing fuel and lubricants in the Edmonton area since 1999. We are currently looking to fill the role of Site Maintenance Person for both our Edson and Drayton Valley locations.
The company’s mission has always been strategic volume growth through a strong sales presence, fair pricing, consistent customer service and safe, efficient operations. Sales and volume growth during the past 17 years has reflected this objective:
- Customer base exceeds 1000 accounts.
- Manage over 250 million litres of diesel fuel, gasoline, and Petro-Canada lubricants through bulk truck and card lock distribution.
- Over 100 employees consisting of sales, administration, drivers, mechanics and site operators.
- Fleet of over 40 truck and trailer units delivering fuels and lubricants.
- You enjoy working in a team environment, are committed to operating safely and following company procedures and policies
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and take initiative to ensure tasks are completed
- Valid and clean Commercial Driver’s License with Air Endorsement (recent abstract required) – for Drayton Valley location only, as lubricant deliveries are part of this role at this site
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Team player
- Capable of doing physical labor
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must provide criminal background check
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage paid semi-monthly via direct deposit
- Comprehensive training program
- Benefit package with Heath and Dental
- Company uniform and safety equipment
- RRSP matching after 1 year of employment
To apply for this position, please email your details and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest in this position however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO CALLS PLEASE.