Dandy Oil Products Ltd. located in Edmonton, Alberta and incorporated in the province of Alberta is a licensed Petro-Canada/Suncor Marketer, distributing fuel and lubricants in the Edmonton area since 1999.
The company’s mission has always been strategic volume growth through a strong sales presence, fair pricing, consistent customer service and safe, efficient operations. Sales and volume growth during the past 20 years has reflected this objective:
- Customer base exceeds 1000 accounts.
- Manage over 250 million litres of diesel fuel, gasoline, and Petro-Canada lubricants through bulk truck and card lock distribution.
- Over 100 employees consisting of sales, administration, drivers, mechanics and site operators.
- Fleet of over 40 truck and trailer units delivering fuels and lubricants.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are committed to operating safely and follow company procedures and policies
- Valid and clean Class 1 Commercial Driver’s License
- Willing to work extended and flexible hours; flexibility to work evenings/weekends and out of town
- Capable of doing physical labour
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable with onboard computer technology
- Off road driving experience an asset
- Must pass drug and alcohol test
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage paid semi-monthly via direct deposit
- Paid training, including tickets
- Benefit package with Heath and Dental
- Matching RRSP program after 1 year
- PPE provided
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. NO CALLS PLEASE. We thank all applicants for applying however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.