Dandy Oil Product’s mission has always been strategic volume growth through a strong sales presence, competitive pricing, consistent customer service and safe, efficient operations. Sales and volume growth during the past 14 years has reflected this objective;
- Year over year continual healthy growth.
- Customer base exceeds 1000 accounts.
- Manage over 250 million litres of diesel fuel, gasoline, and Petro-Canada lubricants through bulk truck and card lock distribution.
- Over 100 employees consisting of sales, administration, drivers, mechanics and site operators.
- Operates Petro-Pass cardlocks in Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Westlock, Edson and Drayton Valley.
- Fleet of over 40 truck and trailer units delivering fuels and lubricants.
Dandy Oil Products is committed to the environment and safety of staff through the development and implementation of a company EH&S program. Employees are trained upon hiring and educated to operate safely through training, inspections, emergency response preparedness, and event reporting. The program has led to safer operations, fewer accidents, incidents and loss time.
Petro-Canada Prudent Operations Program audit scores have consistently been over 95%. The company also has a Driver Safety Program and Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Program which have been reviewed and approved by Alberta Transportation.
Dandy Oil is an approved vendor with Pics, Browz, Complyworks and ISNetworld.